Guests frequently desire to know the various amenities offered in order to decide what they should bring with them. Because we provide many amenities we offer you this list to assist you.
- off street free parking
- Central Air Conditioning through out the Inn
- A magnificent several course breakfast served whenever you wish prior to 11 a.m.
- two formal living rooms, both with working fireplaces, provided for your relaxation and comfort, including daily copies of various newspapers and numerous magazines, CDs, and extensive reading material.
- dedicated large appointed room as the Business Office for guests. Provided is a private desk. Massages from Sass Salon and Spa are available in a private room dedicated exclusively for on-site massages. Other on-site services are available from the salon.
- continuous offering of coffee (including decaffeinated), teas, sodas, bottled water and "munchies" in the formal dining room and/or the 2nd floor refreshment area. The 2nd floor refreshment area provides a stocked refrigerator, microwave, and also an ice machine.
- secluded hot tub room; "private" times may be reserved upon request
- umbrellas, maps, and toiletries you may have forgotten (toothpaste, toothbrushes, shaving cream, razors, deodorant, sewing kits, etc.)
- The Victorian Tudor Inn is a "smoke free" lodging facility
Some room offerings will vary, but all rooms provide:
- private baths
- iron/ironing board
- Luxurious "Victorian Tudor Inn" robe
- IPOD docking station with radio and alarm clock
- House phone available with unlimited local AND long distance calling (U.S. only)
- each room will have its own sitting area and writing desk
- wonderful antiques will grace each room, almost all have 19th Century beds and dressers
- cable TV with remote and 155 channels and several dozen premium movie channels
- luxury linens, steam cleaned and pressed
- down comforters and pillows, including mattress pads and protective pillow covers (hypo-allergenic down free pillows and comforters provided upon request)
- wireless internet (throughout the Inn)
- Some toiletries are provided
Lunch and Dinner Menu - Only available for special occasions and prior discussion with the Innkeeper.